Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kiwi Dreams

The boys were finishing their lunch and I went to fold a load of laundry, which took all of maybe 5 minutes. When I came back, Bubba had zonked out on the couch...

He looks so big! And the kiwi and cutting board match his shorts.
still holding his kiwi, not because he wanted to eat it, but because he didn't want Silly to eat it. That's what happens pretty much every time they ask for kiwi. Silly eats all of his, Bubba eats a few pieces, then Silly finished that kiwi off too.

After I pried the cutting board away from him and put him in bed, I scopped Silly off the floor where he was lounging half-asleep and carried him to bed. While I was carrying him he asked, "Are you going to launch me like a torpedo?" I told him I wasn't planning on it, but since he asked, I would. He didn't like it very much because his bed isn't very soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment