Saturday, November 10, 2012

It is the 10th...

Hmm...not sure I even took ten pictures worth looking at today, but in any case, here's some stuff that happened...

Boy in the orange penny, "It's not your team throwing the ball in"
Silly, "I know, I'm blocking you." The boy definitely likes defense!

Cakes and Bubba kept themselves entertained with hats, gloves and a soccer ball.

Silly getting his little trophy...

from the good coach we like and wish was in charge!

We're leaving the field and Cakes says, "Hey, anybody wanna bob for apples?" And then Silly found a cookie on the ground, in the wet grass, picked it up, and ate it. I just laughed and kept on walking. It's just good clean dirt, as my dad likes to say.


We retired our skeleton friend until next Halloween.

Finally decided to take her out of the box she's been in since I graduated from high school. I thought about letting Cakes have her, but I just couldn't. She's mine! Some of my friends know I have a sharing problem...

Went in and out of my "hobbit hole" (that's what Scott called it when he saw me stepping out) quite a few times today. I think I have all of Halloween put away, but something else is bound to pop up.

I went by my bathtub quite a few times today, and didn't notice until pretty late in the day that the tub still had water in it from the night before.


And then I went and spent pretty much the rest of the day doing something I didn't have the slightest intention to do when I woke up this morning - rearranged my living room and finally hung some pictures in here!


No comments:

Post a Comment