Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Definite No

We ate breakfast together this morning. Bubba loves scrambled eggs. He still had some on his plate, but he was asking for more. Cakes asked him if he wanted milk. He said "Uh-uh" then shook his head in case she didn't understand.

Yesterday in the car Cakes was talking to me and I kept saying things like "yes," "uh-huh," "yeah" and Bubba was responding right after me with his little "uh-huh" and "mm-hm." He loves to answer questions now and he really says what he means.

At Sam's Club this week we bought some English muffins. Silly tried one at home later. The next morning he asked me for "one of those French things." It took me a minute to figure out he meant English. How does he get from French to English? He knows about countries?

No comments:

Post a Comment