Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Overflow

This morning I was nursing Bubba. I had just told Silly not to push on his tummy because he might get sick. Response: Mommy, you should stop giving Bubba milkies cause he might overflow.

Yesterday he told me that he can open things that are hard; he just "puts the pokey part" in his teeth and "turns and turns." I have no idea what he's been opening with that method. Toothpaste maybe?

Bubba says "ma-ma" all the time now. He started last Monday. Now he comes looking for me calling my name, usually he's asking for something. He answers questions too. Monday I asked him if he was the sweetest boy ever and he said, "Mm-hm." His favorite word is "shoes" and if ask him where his shoes are he goes straight to his closet. If he's sleepy and I ask if he's ready for bed, he's goes to his room and stands next to his crib just waiting for me to pick him up and stick him in.

Cakes was upset about PE yesterday. Apparently there was a lot of screaming going on (not her of course) so instead of going to PE Friday, which is their last one before school is out, they are going to stay in their room and write. Those last few days of school are so hard! Her teacher sent a note home yesterday saying that their last half-day of school has just been shortened even more. 45-minutes closer to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment