Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tooth Fairy

I spent part of my spring break helping my sister go through a few rooms to do some packing and sorting to get ready for her move. I acquired a few things in the process, one of which was a great tooth fairy idea.


Cakes has really enjoyed this fairy candle. Her hand is just the right size for a tooth.

The first question out of her friend J's mouth when we saw them at the beach was, "How many teeth have you lost? I've lost 7." I guess Cakes was determined to keep score because her 7th tooth actually came out while we were at the beach. When we got home that night she was setting up for the tooth fairy while I was in the shower, so she kept coming into the bathroom with another question:
C: Tooth?
M: Small zipper pocket of the beach bag.
Two minutes later...
C: Candle?
M: In the cabinet closest to the TV. Ask Daddy to help you.
Another minute or so...
C: Lighter?
M: Either in the little drawer in the kitchen or up on top of the fridge.
Apparently she found everything because she was all set up. She has one more to lose then hopefully she'll just be working on filling in all those holes in her mouth instead of making new ones. Silly isn't too far behind her though, so I'm sure we'll get plenty of use out of that fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment