Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bedtime Stories

Night before last Cakes walked to her room with a water bottled while Silly followed behind her saying he was thirsty. I told him Cakes had the water bottle and she would share with him. He whined, "No she won't! She will hear me and then she'll wake up and snatch it from me!" Apparently he's had a few experiences with that.

Last night all three of the kids were in various places on the trundle bed. I closed the blinds and the curtains, turned the night light on and the ceiling light off. As soon as the light went off Bubba started to sing! He knows I sing songs when the lights go off. When I started singing to him he was sooo happy. What a cute little guy.

On a sad note, he's only nursing once a day, first thing in the morning and then he doesn't care anymore. Even then he's not all that interested. It had to end some time.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your blog address on facebook and thought I would check it out. I love to hear what comes out of little mouths. My son, Ethan, is 3 1/2 and you never know what you will get from him. I know what you mean about being sad when nursing has to end. I'm trying to slowly wean Taylor and it breaks my heart when she asks for milk. They grow up too fast. It's good to see how you are doing other than just your facebook status. Our blog is www.abeandmeredithfish.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

    Meredith "Singletary" Fish

    ReplyDelete