Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 on 10!

I stole this 10 on 10 idea from my friend Carrie over at The Boonie Life. I've known her since second grade, and now we both have kids that are past that age. Yikes! So, ten photos of my day, in order:

Kids playing games, still in their pjs (Silly has been sleeping in his clothes lately...)
Found this cleaning up Bubba's disaster of a bedroom

Cleaned my room

Silly and Bubba playing with the parachute in Bubba's very short lived clean room

Took a chance on the weather and went to our friend's house to swim, ended up swimming in the rain for a bit but then it really started to pour. Pre-rain, Silly jumped off the diving board without his floatie vest for the first time! All that swimming in the ocean convinced him that he can actually swim.
Stopped on the way home to watch and take pictures (bad pictures) of the snapping turtle who crossed the road then swam down the gully.
Made dinner, tried something new, it was good, but not thrilling
Went to the fabric store, trying to decide if this is too outrageous for my kitchen...all the "kitchen" curtains I've seen are completely atrocious and never left the 80s
Bought this, that I'm completely in love with, for my dining room curtains, and it's a good thing I love it because I bought 12 YARDS of it! Scott says I should've just bought $15 curtains from Walmart. No thanks. Those curtains will have to wait on some assistance from my mother. :-)
And I bought this for a bathroom window curtain. Pictures do absolutely no justice to fabric colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment