Friday, January 28, 2011

Pathetic

Poor little Bubbs fell down the stairs today, injured once again courtesy of his big brother. This time it was matchbox cars on the steps, which I had told Silly to remove, and he didn't listen (surprise, surprise). I don't know if Bubba tripped on a car or not, but either way, when he landed he smacked his face on the open matchbox car box which left an ugly bruise and scratch right across his nose. I know that really hurt, smacking his poor little nose. He cried for a few minutes, but now several hours later I don't think he even notices. I took some pictures after he woke up from his nap. I thought about cleaning his grubby little face first, but the dirt added to his crazy-haired, injured nose pathetic-ness.


Scott of course keeps asking if I'm sure Bubba doesn't need stitches and what we can do to make sure he doesn't have a scar. It's just a superficial scratch, but I'll put some Neosporin on it to appease him.

No comments:

Post a Comment