Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bubble Gum Brain

Silly has been going through quite a chewing phase this summer. He chewed a hole in one of Bubba's pacifiers, a throw pillow and has significantly gnawed pretty much every shirt in his wardrobe. I bought some gum hoping to give him something relatively harmless to chew on (haven't found it stuck to anything yet). We were driving around a few days ago and he'd been chewing on a piece of gum. Out of no where he says, "My gum looks like a little piece of my brain." I think I agree with him, but I wonder how he knows what a brain looks like. He has also finally realized that he can chew gum forever. He used to just swallow it, but at least twice this week I've heard him complain that his gum just won't go away or he'll never be done with it. I explained that you just chew gum as long as you want; when it doesn't taste good anymore or you're tired of chewing it, you throw it in the trash. He's getting it all figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment