Friday, August 13, 2010

Garden Visits

In the last few weeks we have visited Busch Gardens, Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens and Norfolk Botanical Garden. We've chosen to ignore the fact that this has been a really hot summer and spend lots of time outside no matter what.

Bubba's first ride! Please notice that their faces are already red and we had only been there about 10 minutes.


This was the only ride Bubbs clearly liked; he was his usual self on all the others, even the log ride!



I just had to include this picture because somewhere in this house is a picture of me and my younger sister riding this same ride many years ago.

The next day we hit Mamie and Papop's botanical gardens. We don't do special things with them very often so that was a fun treat.

Bubba discovered he likes getting squirted in the face.


And to wrap up July we visited our own botanical garden for the first time all summer. I'll be sick of it by the end of next week because I'll be driving Cakes back and forth to camp every day.


My three little pigs





Can you hear his laugh?




I love this picture!



Putting Daddy to work; Bubbs was very intent on filling and dumping the watering can.



I've decided I should buy a few more brooms and leave them laying around because this is not the first time my kids have spotted a broom somewhere and just get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment