Friday, August 13, 2010

My Little Cakes

My little baby turned 7 on Sunday. "Cakes" was the first thing Scott called her after she was born and we've been calling her variations of it ever since. We thought for sure she'd be the quietest kid on the planet since her parents were both quiet kids, but not Cakes. She's been making noises since the moment she was born. When she's not talking, she's reading, writing, or working on some little art project. She is mortified to get just a warning from her teachers. I can't imagine how devastated she would be if she ever got in real trouble.

She put this on her door after practicing her jump dives at swim lessons two weeks ago.

For those of you that don't read 1st Grader (I guess I should say 2nd Grader) it says, "Audrey is not feeling very well! My whole body hurts. Knock if you want to talk."

I love her little notes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe she's seven already! And, I love that note! How cute! :) My whole body hurts sometimes, too... it's hard to imagine a 7 year old with body aches all over. :)

    ReplyDelete